Skip to main content

How to treat tetanus.?


Tetanus :
Tetanus is a serious disease that can cause 10 to 20% of people who have been infected with it if left untreated. Therefore, it is considered a medical emergency requiring immediate hospital treatment. In fact, tetanus is caused by bacterial infection, Muscles, especially the muscles of the jaw and neck, because they affect the nervous system, and it is worth mentioning that the tetanus vaccine protects against the disease, but the prevention does not last forever, but need to give boosted doses again every 10 years, That tetanus is not It is not a contagious disease, but it is widespread in countries with wet and hot climates and high-density areas.
<<<Treatment of tetanus >>>
There is no cure for tetanus, so the treatment is mainly concerned with the wound that The treatment includes the following:
**Wound care: The cleaning of tetanus wounds, removal of dirt, foreign objects, and dead tissue from the wound is intended to prevent the growth of spores. Tetanus bacteria .
**Antitoxin (Tetanus immune globulin), which contains antibodies that kill bacteria that cause tetanus infection, known as Clostridium tetani. In fact, this antibody The toxin produced by the bacteria, which has not yet been linked to the nervous system. It is worth noting that the effect of this antibody is short-term and does not dispense with the tetanus vaccine. It can be given safely to pregnant and lactating women, given as intravenous injection. Z is given in the following cases: To prevent tetanus
*Wounds or burns requiring surgical intervention, surgical intervention was delayed for more than 6 hours.
*Wounds or burns that involve a large amount of dead tissue.
* Severe fractures in which bones are exposed to infection, such as compound fractures.
* Wounds or burns in patients with sepsis
**Antibiotiques: des antibiotiques oraux ou injectables sont administrés pour lutter contre les bactéries du tétanos, les empêcher de se reproduire et produire des toxines provoquant des spasmes musculaires et une raideur musculaire, par exemple la pénicilline et le métronidazole.
** (Tétracycline) chez les patients présentant une sensibilité à la pénicilline ou au métronidazole.
** Vaccin contre le tétanos (vaccin contre le tétanos): le vaccin contre le tétanos est administré à toutes les personnes atteintes du tétanos après le diagnostic.
** Anticonvulsivants: Les anticonvulsivants sont utilisés pour détendre les muscles, prévenir les spasmes et soulager l’anxiété, par exemple le diazépam.
**Relaxants musculaires: Les relaxants musculaires sont utilisés pour prévenir l’arrivée des signaux nerveux du cerveau vers la moelle épinière, réduisant ainsi les contractions musculaires et les crampes, comme le baclofène.
**Agents bloquants neuromusculaires: ces médicaments sont utilisés pour empêcher les signaux nerveux d’entrer dans les muscles, ce qui permet de contrôler les spasmes musculaires, tels que le pancuronium, le vécuronium, .
** D’autres médicaments, tels que le sulfate de magnésium et certains bêta-bloquants, régulent l’activité des muscles involontaires, tels que les pulsations cardiaques et la respiration.
**La morphine peut être utilisée dans le même but ainsi que pour calmer le patient.
**Chirurgie: si la plaie tétanique est trop grande, le médecin peut recourir à une intervention chirurgicale pour enlever le plus de tissu possible endommagé, par le biais d’une procédure chirurgicale appelée débridement, consistant à enlever les tissus morts ou contaminés. , Ou enlevez les corps étrangers de la plaie, tels que la saleté.

**Nutrition: Le patient atteint de tétanos a besoin de manger une grande quantité de calories par jour en raison d’une activité musculaire accrue.
**Ventilateur: Certains patients peuvent avoir besoin de respiration artificielle pour aider à respirer si les cordes vocales ou les muscles respiratoires sont touchés

Comments

  1. I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because I couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes I will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.Amadin. Online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.Amadin. I got the doctors Email: peacehelpmedicalcentre@hotmail.com on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she loves my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheats on me, and my penis is now about 10.5 inches long on erection and of course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR Amadin, and I want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email: peacehelpmedicalcentre@hotmail.com Am thankful to the doctor for helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to share my testimony about how my penis enlargement from 4 inches too 10 inches. You can only get female enlargement
    All thanks too dr Ubarlo herbal medicine I was heartbroken because I have a very small penis unable to satisfy a woman and I always receive insults for any woman I come across until someone introduce me to dr Ubarlo and I contacted him and I explained too him and he told me that everything will be fine I never believe he send me his herbal medicine and inform me how to use it after 7 days off using the medicine
    Thanks to dr Ubarlo I can now call myself a MAN now..... You can contact doctor Ubarlo on WhatsApp +2348119508814
    Or emails via drubarlohome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello viewers this is a random post, when it comes to Africa herbs I recommend you to visit Dr.Ayo The Vegetarian and Herbs herbalist I visited him because i was diagnosed with Autism I Purchased for the herbal remedy because i saw some one who also received Cured from COPD As well So I choose to contact him i made some payment to him and received my Cure within four working days i make use of the herbs after three weeks now I Can Talk normally And I can also think and do things normally All Thanks To God For Using Dr.Ayo I'm a living prove that Autism have a Cure just at Dr.Ayo https://www.facebook.com/Priestsuccessful Or Avspellalter@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349054910629 https://wa.me/message/BC5Z75XDXYZOF1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of menstrual cycle delay in girls, naturally

Delayed menstrual cycle The menstrual cycle ailment is one of the most common problems going through women and girls, which need to be taken into account and now not omitted, due to the fact there are numerous motives for the organic purpose of the emergence of this hassle, the girl affected by that method to the private physician immediately In order to carry out the necessary assessments and decide the cause for his or her put off. *** Causes of behind schedule menstruation Sometimes the cause of delay is the disruption of some hormones inside the frame of ladies, which include: milk hormone, estrogen hormone, and progesterone within the frame of women, or because of breastfeeding, or perhaps due to some of the mental problems of anxiety, anxiety, depression, Thyroid hormone secretion in the frame produced with the aid of the thyroid gland, and in this article we will learn about the way to assist deal with the put off of the menstrual cycle. Whatever your cause of late menop

Benefits of vitamin E for the body, hair and skin

Most cosmetic companies around the world use vitamin E, which is mainly used in creams, to maintain healthy skin and hair. It is called vitamin beauty, which is considered one of the strongest antioxidants that prevent the appearance of early wrinkles. What foods do you have? How do you benefit from its benefits to your beauty? Here are the most important: Vitamin E is an effective treatment for signs of aging and helps to reduce wrinkles completely. It resists free radicals, eliminates fine lines and increases the production of collagen in the body and thus increases skin elasticity. So be sure to eat rich meals. – You can secure your daily need of vitamin E through nuts such as almonds, sunflower seeds, vegetable oils, whole grains, olives, beans, leafy vegetables such as asparagus and spinach. Significant amounts of this vitamin are also available in foods such as brown rice. – To moisturize the skin in the winter, remove the contents of vitamin E capsule on the face befo

Treatment of asthma through alternative medicine

Asthma is a respiratory disorder characterized by occasional contractions and bronchitis, which can be acute or chronic, a chronic disease that afflicts adults and young people and causes severe fatigue, persistent and narrow breathing and phlegm. Alternative medicine and natural herbs are among the best asthma treatments. Natural herbs for the treatment of asthma : 1: Marjoram, a natural herb that contains natural anti-inflammatory properties, especially respiratory infections and bronchial, it is possible to drink warm marjoram three times a day. 2: Ginger, contains a large percentage of vitamins and nutrients necessary for the health of the respiratory system and protect against infections, and therefore it is useful for patients with asthma and allergies, it is possible to drink warm ginger 3 times a day or mix ginger with pomegranate juice and honey. 3: According to traditional Chinese medicine, garlic is a natural herb used for the treatment of asthma because it conta