Skip to main content

Treatment of asthma through alternative medicine


Asthma is a respiratory disorder characterized by occasional contractions and bronchitis, which can be acute or chronic, a chronic disease that afflicts adults and young people and causes severe fatigue, persistent and narrow breathing and phlegm. Alternative medicine and natural herbs are among the best asthma treatments.

Natural herbs for the treatment of asthma :
1: Marjoram, a natural herb that contains natural anti-inflammatory properties, especially respiratory infections and bronchial, it is possible to drink warm marjoram three times a day.
2: Ginger, contains a large percentage of vitamins and nutrients necessary for the health of the respiratory system and protect against infections, and therefore it is useful for patients with asthma and allergies, it is possible to drink warm ginger 3 times a day or mix ginger with pomegranate juice and honey.
3: According to traditional Chinese medicine, garlic is a natural herb used for the treatment of asthma because it contains anti-inflammatory properties and viruses, it also promotes the health of the immune system and fight infection, it is possible to garlic cloves in a glass of milk and eat daily or mix garlic with apple vinegar and honey .
4: licorice of natural herbs that have an impact on the respiratory system as it is a powerful anti-inflammatory and works to calm the airways and restore normal breathing.
5: Thyme, one of the most powerful treatments for cough and asthma since it contains the properties of antibacterial and inflammatory.
6: Anise, has an effective role in the treatment of respiratory diseases such as asthma, allergies and bronchitis, because it contains enormous properties for the fight against viruses and infections.
7: Camphor paper works to reduce inflammation in the tracheal passages as it is considered a powerful anti – inflammatory.
8: Onions, contains enormous properties for infection control and inflammation.
9: Mustard oil:
Mix some mustard oil and a little camphor and massage the mixture over the entire chest, so that you get relief from asthma. Make sure to warm the oil before massage so that your chest feels warm quickly.
10:Figs:
Asthma can be treated naturally with figs, as the nutritional properties of figs promote respiratory health and help to release phlegm. It treats chest, cough, asthma, bronchial spasm and inflammation. Pour some dried figs into the water overnight and eat in the morning on an empty stomach.
11:Black tea or coffee:
Caffeine in coffee helps to get rid of asthma. Besides, it removes air passage and makes way for air to enter and exit easily through those passages. If you are not a coffee lover, you can replace it with black tea. But, do not drink more than 3 cups per day.
12:Huile de camphre:
L’huile de camphre est une huile essentielle essentielle dans le traitement des problèmes respiratoires comme le rhume, la toux, le nez qui coule, les maux de gorge, l’asthme, la congestion nasale, la bronchite. Mettez des gouttes d’huile de camphre dans une tasse d’eau bouillante et de la vapeur pour vous aider à ouvrir les voies nasales afin que l’air puisse passer facilement.
13:Fish:
Consumed fish such as salmon, tuna and sardines can be really effective in treating the problem of asthma, because they make the lungs work better and stronger to fight the asthma problem and deal with it quickly and effectively.
14:Lemon:
People who suffer from asthma often have low levels of vitamin C and lemon is rich in these vitamins and antioxidants that can help to reduce the symptoms of asthma. Lemon juice takes every day will keep mucus under control and prevent the obstruction of the airways that cause asthma. Take a tablespoon of fresh lemon or lemon juice every morning to treat asthma. A glass of lemon juice without sugar can help relieve coughs and colds.
15:Black bean:
The black bean contains a substance called neutron, an anti-cetamine, a treatment for asthma by expanding the bronchi. Black bean is a cure for colds, coughs and pneumonia. Mix a spoonful of black bean with a cup of hot milk in a little honey and drink it before your immortality to sleep.

Comments

  1. I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because I couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes I will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.Amadin. Online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.Amadin. I got the doctors Email: peacehelpmedicalcentre@hotmail.com on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she loves my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheats on me, and my penis is now about 10.5 inches long on erection and of course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR Amadin, and I want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email: peacehelpmedicalcentre@hotmail.com Am thankful to the doctor for helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to share my testimony about how my penis enlargement from 4 inches too 10 inches. You can only get female enlargement
    All thanks too dr Ubarlo herbal medicine I was heartbroken because I have a very small penis unable to satisfy a woman and I always receive insults for any woman I come across until someone introduce me to dr Ubarlo and I contacted him and I explained too him and he told me that everything will be fine I never believe he send me his herbal medicine and inform me how to use it after 7 days off using the medicine
    Thanks to dr Ubarlo I can now call myself a MAN now..... You can contact doctor Ubarlo on WhatsApp +2348119508814
    Or emails via drubarlohome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of menstrual cycle delay in girls, naturally

Delayed menstrual cycle The menstrual cycle ailment is one of the most common problems going through women and girls, which need to be taken into account and now not omitted, due to the fact there are numerous motives for the organic purpose of the emergence of this hassle, the girl affected by that method to the private physician immediately In order to carry out the necessary assessments and decide the cause for his or her put off. *** Causes of behind schedule menstruation Sometimes the cause of delay is the disruption of some hormones inside the frame of ladies, which include: milk hormone, estrogen hormone, and progesterone within the frame of women, or because of breastfeeding, or perhaps due to some of the mental problems of anxiety, anxiety, depression, Thyroid hormone secretion in the frame produced with the aid of the thyroid gland, and in this article we will learn about the way to assist deal with the put off of the menstrual cycle. Whatever your cause of late menop

Benefits of vitamin E for the body, hair and skin

Most cosmetic companies around the world use vitamin E, which is mainly used in creams, to maintain healthy skin and hair. It is called vitamin beauty, which is considered one of the strongest antioxidants that prevent the appearance of early wrinkles. What foods do you have? How do you benefit from its benefits to your beauty? Here are the most important: Vitamin E is an effective treatment for signs of aging and helps to reduce wrinkles completely. It resists free radicals, eliminates fine lines and increases the production of collagen in the body and thus increases skin elasticity. So be sure to eat rich meals. – You can secure your daily need of vitamin E through nuts such as almonds, sunflower seeds, vegetable oils, whole grains, olives, beans, leafy vegetables such as asparagus and spinach. Significant amounts of this vitamin are also available in foods such as brown rice. – To moisturize the skin in the winter, remove the contents of vitamin E capsule on the face befo